Thursday, May 16, 2013

Unique Jewelry and Adornments


Колье Elihino - Бирюза, Kолючaя  Устрица, Коралл, Cеребро

About my inspirations:
My name is Lara. I have lived on different continents and have traveled to many places and parts of the world, and discovered amazing sites of nature, and enjoyed various, cultures, folks and their values. I have seen and learned traditions, crafts, people, history and affection of humanity. Inspired by their beauty, energy and spirit I learned to express my inspiration by what touched and moved me the most. My jewelry pieces are materialized reflections of my memories and experiences.
About the materials:
I love the colors, textures and the amazing genuine stones and the ability to transform them into beautiful creations. With the contemporary beads I like to combine aged or traditional components and artifacts, because of the mystery and stories they hold. Some of them are exotic beads from throughout the Middle East, Asia, Europe and Sub-Sahara of Africa. These traveled through time and history and give every adornment a special touch and character.
About my creations:
Each piece of jewelry I design is deeply personal. I would describe the most distinctive character of my creations as synergy of contrasts, where the sum of individual components creates an effect of a unique harmony. These handcrafted pieces of artisan jewelry give you the chance to appreciate your own little precious piece inspired by a world’s history, culture, geography and ethnicity. You can celebrate the fact that no one else in the world has a necklace just like yours!


Since most of my artisan creations could be described as statement jewelry I tried to find  a good translation or anything similar in Russian. That's not easy. But here you go! I found a pretty nice article about Statement Jewelry, in Russian. Its really hard to translate, however, you get the idea! All about here -  Statement Jewelry - Массивные ожерелья


 
Африканская Diva - Вдохновленное Африкой Колье
Африканская Дива - Вдохновленное Африкой Колье


Recently I started working on my own web site.I believe that will take some time to sort things out. However here is a sneak pick ;)  My Web Site in Progress - Studiolibelle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment